Returning to this web site?
Is this your first time here?
Can't log in? No problem. Please follow the instructions below. You can have a new password sent to you automatically in just minutes! Enter your username and password on the left. If you need a new password, please click on the "Help Me Log in" button and supply EITHER (not both) your username or your BBC email address. You MUST enter your institutional email address as opposed to a personal one. A new password will then be sent to you via your BBC email. If you are unable to access your BBC email, contact the IT Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be prompted to change the password to something of your choice upon your first log in.
1. Must be at least 8 characters long
2. Must contain at least one number/digit
3. Must contain at least one lower case letter
4. Must contain at least one upper case letter
5. Must contain at least one non-alphanumeric character
If you need further assistance, please contact Erica Vail.
email@example.com / 570-585-9226